Personal data storage and processing
We collect and process your personal data only with your willing consent. With your permission, we can collect and process the following data: name and surname, e-mail address, phone number. Collection and processing of your personal information is carried out in accordance with the laws of the European Union and the Indonesia.
Data storage, alteration, and removal
The user, who has provided samahitagroup.com/skystars with their personal data, has the right for their alteration and removal, as well as the right to recall the agreement to data processing. Time, during which your personal data will be stored is: 24 months. After finishing with the processing of your personal data, the website's administration will permanently delete it. To access your personal data, you can contact the administration on: +62 81 558 66 8888. We will be able to pass your data to a third party only with your willing consent. If the data was transferred to a third party, which is not associated with our organization, we cannot perform any changes to that data.
Processing of visiting technical data
Records of your IP address, time of visit, browser settings, operational system and other technical information is saved in the database when you visit samahitagroup.com. This data is necessary for the correct display of the website's content. It is impossible to identify the person of the visitor using this data.
Children's personal information
If you are a parent or a legal guardian of an underage child, and you know that the child has provided us with their personal information without your consent, please contact us on: +62 81 558 66 8888. It is forbidden to enter personal data of underage users without the agreement of parents or lawful guardians.
We use cookie files for the correct display of the website's content and for the convenience of browsing samahitagroup.com/skystars. They are small files, that are stored on your device. They help the website to remember information about you, such as in which language you use the website and which pages have you already opened. This information will be useful in the next visit. Thanks to cookie files, the website's browsing becomes much more convenient. You can learn more about these files here. You can set up cookies reception and blocking in your browser yourself. Inability to receive cookie files may limit the functionality of the website.
Processing of personal data by other services
This website uses third-party online services, which perform data collecting, independent from us. Such services include: Google Analytics, Facebook.com.
Links to other websites
Feedback and final clauses
Terms and Conditions of Booking Fee and Refunds
1. The amount of booking fee is IDR 14.000.000,-
2. The booking fee for the unit(s) that is stated above is valid for 14 (fourteen) days from the transfer date.
3. Should the Customer proceed with the booking of the unit(s), the booking fee shall be allocated as part of the payment and deducted from the total price.
4. This booking fee is refundable until 14 (fourteen) days from the transfer date.
5. Should the Customer cancel the booking before 14 (fourteen) days from the transfer date for any reason, the booking fee shall be refunded to the customer within 3 (three) working days after receiving the Customer's bank account.
6. Should the Customer cancel the booking after 14 (fourteen) days from the transfer date for any reason, the booking fee shall be forfeited and any payments made will not be refunded.